Monday, January 5, 2009

First post to blog ME!


I have some spare time on my hands and thought I would create a blog, for no other reason other than to share some of my life experiences and where I live. Of course shortly after creating this I my mind runs blank. I suppose any blog is a great place to express ones person and to exchange ideas about various topics.
I'll post a little about myself to start this off. I have lived in Alaska all my life I'm 30 years young and have three great kids. Living in AK has always appealed to me as I have tried to live other places (California, Washington) most seemed to hot or too wet. I enjoy Alaska not only for it's climate but for its economy opportunity privacy and most of my favorite hobbies. My wife and myself built our home here in 2000 and like all homes they never seem to be finished. I am currently a full time say at home dad very rewarding but also trying job. I hope to return to work in the next couple months and allow my wife to stay home for a couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment